 Castle / 15325
    Re: Please read this! —Mark Jordan
   Hi Matt, (...) The new version is much clearer. A few of suggestions for you: - you are definitely a writer. The fact that you keep coming back to it, after so many blunt criticisms, proves this. - you need to perfect your grammar and word (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Please read this! —Matt Hein
   (...) Hmm...reading some of the earlier dialogue from the predecessor chapters, I could easily tell I didn't place much incentive to further read within the dialogue. What was I thinking? I'll continue to refine it until something works. Thanks for (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)