 Castle / 15316
    Re: Helms Deep —Bruce Schlickbernd
   I just had to go back and look at this again after seeing the film, The Two Towers. Wonderful work, Jon. My son leaned over to me during the film and said how much it looked like the one I showed him on the internet! Hey, if an 11 year old can tie (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Helms Deep —Erik Olson
   Like Bruce's son, I thought the movie did a good job of adapting Jon's Lego models to the screen. The movie's Meduseld was closer than their Helm's Deep and is still my favorite. It's a good lookin' wooden hall either way. for reference... (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)