 Castle / 15305
  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H75JE2.19F@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) As I've said so many times before. I only hope that someday our website will be this good. Burn effect is done good. Not too much so that you can't (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) My website design is really not all that hard to do. Feel free to download some of my webpages to see how I did them if it helps. Unless of course you're talking about content, and that's even easier to beat. (...) Thanks! (...) --Anthony (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)