 Castle / 15292
  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) F f f f finally. (...) wELL YA KNOW IM A FAN. (...) HMMM ITS OK BUT MAYBE SOME PICS FROM THE NEW STORY WOULD BE BETTER, BUT HEY MAYBE U DIDN'T DO THE NEW STORY YET. (...) AS ALWAYS THE DRAGON AND GRIFFIN LOOKIN KOOL. ALL NEW CHARS ARE GOOD BUT (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) Yup. (...) Always good to have a fan, albeit slightly overzealous. (...) Yeah, it takes time to get a story ready. I just figured I'd release some things to make sure people remembered who I was. (...) Well, you are entitled to your opinions (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)