 Castle / 15274
  Re: Forestmen's Shop MOC

Hi Josh, I just kind of threw the knight in for fun. My original idea was for him to be a mannequin. Even a forestman needs to buy some extra protection now and again :) James (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen's Shop MOC

Hi James, I like him, very sinister. Don't we all need some extra protection now and then? :) Build On, Josh (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)