 Castle / 15240
  Forestmen's Shop MOC

Hi everyone, Here is my Forestmen's shop MOC. It features a fully stocked store, where a forestman can get just about anything he might need along with a small attic living space. Here is the folder: (URL) here are a couple deep links: The front of (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen's Shop MOC

Hey James, talk about one stop forestman shopping! This is a cute little place, and it looks good how you've arranged all of the "merchandise." It looks filled, organized, and like a real shop. It is funny how even forestmen shops have defensive (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen's Shop MOC

Hey James, Great shop! It is quite well designed, everything fits so nicely together. Just one question, is the black knight (w/ grey helmet and chrome breastplate) a mannequin or a customer? If he is a customer, he is one scary guy! Is he changing (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen's Shop MOC

Hi Josh, I just kind of threw the knight in for fun. My original idea was for him to be a mannequin. Even a forestman needs to buy some extra protection now and again :) James (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen's Shop MOC

Hi James, I like him, very sinister. Don't we all need some extra protection now and then? :) Build On, Josh (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)