 Castle / 15238
    MM: Four new shops —Leonard Hoffman
   I've built four new shops for the Medieval Marketplace. (URL) picture: (URL) the left: 1st - Potions Shop, owned by Bilal al'Zahani, a nomadic Loel from the western wasteland. Here he and his son Emyad, have pitched their tent, laid out the carpet (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: MM: Four new shops —Josh Wedin
   Hi Lenny, Very nice shops! I especially like your tents. I can't wait for the folder to be public so I can examine them more closely. In my potion shop I also used a sort of arab as the vendor ((URL) with a guy from the local tavern who stopped by (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: MM: Four new shops —Leonard Hoffman
    (...) Thank you. I particularly liked the tents as well. they turned out how i imagined them, which is not usual for me. I've always had an interest in middle east/central asian peoples and cultures and look forward to the new "oriental" (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)