 Castle / 15222
Re: Castle MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:22:02 GMT

shoulda checked those links...

first is Coplton's Gatehouse, defending the southern approach to the city.
sneak peak:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/caerany928/gatehouse/gate1.jpg

next is the Qanstag, built by Guyka Kian in order to connect the government
with the people, and vice versa.  It serves as a place for civic debate.
sneak peak:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/caerany928/qanstag/qanstag1.jpg

enjoy.
-lenny