 Castle / 15211
  Re: MOC - Small Castle

(...) That's really nice. A great combination of sets. Am I right that you haven't put interior details? It certainly evokes the idea of a sort of country manor/keep. Thanks for sharing this. Alan (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC - Small Castle

(...) Thanks. There aren't any interior details. I slapped this one together in about an hour in an effort to beef up my Christmas train layout. I didn't have time to put in any interior details and figured that they wouldn't show in this layout. (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)