 Castle / 15208
  Ha ha thus ends over priced . . .

castle items on bricklink. No longer is outfitting a knoght going to cost you four dollars. Thirteen figs can now be outfitted for just $4.99. I'll finally be able to put head gear on all my men. No more baldies (unless I want then to be) in my (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ha ha thus ends over priced . . .

I will agree that Bricklink.com can be a great resource for those of us who want to supplement an existing collection for reasonable prices. I especially like the availability of minifigure body parts in various colors, and various head/face (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)