 Castle / 15206
Re: Roll Call Idea-The Realm Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 03:37:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erick Jensen writes:

As I understand it, the IOM is lost.  The people who started it, trashed the
map and it just kinda died.  I wanted to see the map, but apparently it's
lost.  Maybe the mist covered the whole island and the map, and the computer
it was stored on.

Just out of curiosity, might anyone know what program was
utilized to render the maps for island of mist? I was
preparing to assemble three dimensional map for a story
in progress, so any information would constitute much
help. Thanks!

And, CW is back.  Check out it's website, it seems to be
slow moving at the moment, but when the webmaster is caught up, I'll be up
in dat beesh.  As far as cross overs, I think we should try to do it like
comic books, every once in a great while a story crosses over to a
'parallel' world and the characters meet.  Take Ikros and Andrastavia's
cross over chapter.  I think it worked really well.

Definitely. I wouldn't like to see too many crossovers,
though. The Andrestavia/ Ikros story was a great read, and
kind of summed up that nagging 'what if?' question I
usually develop when I read several genres at once.

Other than that, hope to see Castle World back to
full speed soon. :)

Peace out,

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiasy