 Castle / 15188
Re: robert carneys site - anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 12:59:20 GMT

Here is a start:

http://www.end.com/~jynx/castle/

-Aaron

"Saskia van Doesburg" <info@doesdigitals.nl> wrote in message
news:H6FxMp.Ct@lugnet.com...

Does anyone know where to find Robert Carneys castle site?
All the links I find seem to be dead.

Two minutes after posting this message I found this adress...
http://www.end.com/~jynx/castle/
(searched for an hour yesterday and found nothing)
However, there is more, I know, because I saw it myself :-)
So if anyone can help me out here, thanks!

Saskia