 Castle / 15149
  Re: Roll Call Idea

(...) Haha Josh... The spacers started it... However, I must say I agree with Josh, (braces for the onslaught) and lets not bash the spacey ones anymore. To be fully honest, my current big project, (other than trying to create and acceptable market (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call Idea

Oh no! The Medieval Market Webmaster is building Star Wars MOCs! It's the end of the world as we know it! Just kidding...jeremy, let me know when you get the frigate done. My cousin, also named Jeremy, is a Star Wars afol and would love to see it. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)