 Castle / 15141
  Re: Two Thanksgiving turkeys that may give you a few problems

Beautiful, man! "Okay son, now I told you when the turkeys eat the stick you were hitting them with, to go get dad's shotgun. That should handle it." -lenny ps. i love the little dialog you've got here, how you can tell what the mom is saying by (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Two Thanksgiving turkeys that may give you a few problems

(...) Thanks much! Hopefully soon I'll have a lot more to show off... --Anthony (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)