 Castle / 15139
    Two Thanksgiving turkeys that may give you a few problems —Anthony Sava
   "Mom? Are they supposed to fly around the room when you put them in the oven? Oh..." "Mom? The one keeps trying to bite the meat thermometer, and the other one keeps trying to melt it with its fire breath. The temperature? Right now it reads eight (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Two Thanksgiving turkeys that may give you a few problems —Leonard Hoffman
     Beautiful, man! "Okay son, now I told you when the turkeys eat the stick you were hitting them with, to go get dad's shotgun. That should handle it." -lenny ps. i love the little dialog you've got here, how you can tell what the mom is saying by (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

         Re: Two Thanksgiving turkeys that may give you a few problems —Anthony Sava
     (...) Thanks much! Hopefully soon I'll have a lot more to show off... --Anthony (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Two Thanksgiving turkeys that may give you a few problems —Eric Sophie
   Just teriffic as always. I showed some of your creations to my Fiancee' She too says: "Wow Cool!" Then she uttered a curious "Hmmmm..." Like the kind of "Hmmmm..." I do when I see your work. An inspiration Savatheaggie. Thank you. Hey I hope to see (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Two Thanksgiving turkeys that may give you a few problems —Anthony Sava
   (...) No, thank you. It's always a pleasure to get praise from people usually dwelling outside of .castle. I tried that robot stuff, too hard for me. (...) I'd love to meet you as well. Unfortunately I don't think Texlug will be meeting until (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)