 Castle / 15125
Re: Very large mountain MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 23:05:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes:
Hey all,

You guys need to see this.  I just found it over in .build.  It is cross
posted to trains as well.  This mountain is quite impressive.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/0211-livonia/pb240001.jpg

More links to pics can be found by following this thread:

http://news.lugnet.com/build/?n=12815

There are more links in the original post if you want to see more.  He is
also building a pretty nice church.

I think the two might be made by different people.  I got the impression
from Larry's post that the mountain was his work and that the church was
done by someone named Peter.  (I don't know the last name)

But I agree both are great work.  I like the organic feel of the mountain.

Regards,
Allan B.