 Castle / 15091
  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

(...) (22) Alex Polimeni - The Warrior Lives. (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

(...) Sorry if that last post was a bit sketchy. I know im new to LUGNET castle, so here is a bit about myself, because none of you know me. I am 11 years old, Castle builder since i was seven, and a devoted lego fan. I have attended no brickfest (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

Well welcome Alex!!! I was thinking about you today! Glad to see you finally have posting rights and have posted your first posts!!! Welcome to loyal castle club!!! Once note though, you are number 37. And no need to thank me for helping you - it (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

(...) Anthony probably will. Does Ikros have the history of the last 3,000 or so years in it? this is why its not going to be on the web in a while. and when im putting it on the web, i doubt its going to be a easy job. Anyhow, heres a preview: (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)