 Castle / 15083
  Castle ladder element in 4588?

I was looking at the pics of 4588 Racers set in my SAH catalog, and noticed that it appears that the elevated bridge segment in the set uses two of the brown 3x14 ladders from 6061 as its treadway. Can someone who has this set please confirm what (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Castle ladder element in 4588?

(...) Someone who had just bought that set brought parts to the last IndyLUG meeting, and indeed it appears that the set comes with two of the rare good ladders in brown (hitherto only available from 6061 and 6071). (I was excited, anyway.) (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)