 Castle / 15073
  whats going on???

hi guys, i was wondering if any of you guys were having this same problem? I emailed all my characters and such too the owner of castle world, and well he hasn't put it up yet is he busy or something, and if so how come he doesn't respond to my (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: whats going on???

Hey Joey, I emailed all my info to join Castle World way back when IOM was around. As I understood it then and now, yes Castle World admins are extremely busy. Recently Richard Marchetti has taken over the reigns, but it sounds like this is quite a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)