 Castle / 15069
  Re: Tha First Medieval Marketplace!

(...) Hi, The Rare Items Co. is going to become the first medieval marketplace to get in new stock. I updated it's inventory with a white hood, full body armour, ornate silver armour, a brown crossbow, the black knight's four dragon flag, and a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tha First Medieval Marketplace!

Hello! (...) The by far rarest thing to find in an European medieval shop might be the banana. :-) Bye Jojo (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tha First Medieval Marketplace!

(...) I was going to paint it black and get that long traveled/old look but I didn't get round to it (why ruin a banana?). God Bless, Nathan (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)