 Castle / 15055
    looking for pics of a castle —Magnus Lauglo
   I am looking for pics of a specific castle MOC for some building ideas. These pics were posted a while ago and I don't remember what it was called, or who built it, but it was very impressive, and I am sure many peopel remeber the one I mean. I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: looking for pics of a castle —Andy Lynch
   Magnus, I think you are thinking of Eric Brok's Estuary Stronghold. A truly magnificent MOC. (URL) in menu: Castle -> Estuary Stronghold -> Making of & Construction ----- Original Message ----- From: "Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> (...) (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)