 Castle / 15054
  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) I would strongly recommend you not make a list of personal page links. It would be very long and a major hassle, and people will complain if their links aren't on it (some of you may remember a recent fiasco in .mecha like this). Links to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Proposed Castle Side-bar Version 3.0

(...) Great Ideas Jeff. Still looking forward to see what kind of "General Castle Links" you want to add to the Castle Side-bar. I have taken into account what you said, and have made changes accordingly. The castlepage is broken up into 2 (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)