 Castle / 15050
    I gotta quit losing these arguments with myself... —Anthony Sava
   Well, I talked it over with myself, and I finally convinced me to preview another page of characters and their bios to the world. It was a tough sell, but I finally gave in to my tactics. It's short but sweet. So here ya go: (URL) gone out to look (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: I gotta quit losing these arguments with myself... —Josh Wedin
   Hey Anthony, Cool characters, as always. Will these guys be in your new epic? Josh (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)