 Castle / 15046
  Finally pictures of My BrickFest 2002 MOCs

Greetings everyone. Boy, I'll tell you, having a 14 month old in the house takes up a tremendous amount of time. :-) I have finally gotten around to taking pictures of the two houses that I brought to BrickFest for the Castle modular town layout. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Finally pictures of My BrickFest 2002 MOCs

"Andy Lynch" <andy@NOSPAMandyandjackie.com> wrote in message news:H5FC1I.5Hy@lugnet.com... (...) tremendous (...) Wait until they are a bit older and take up a tremendous amount of your LEGO :) (...) Thanks for sharing those Andy. As I have said (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally pictures of My BrickFest 2002 MOCs

Hey Andy, Neat buildings! You put alot of detail into them. I was quite impressed. The roof on the inn was very original. Josh (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)