 Castle / 14950
  Market place MOCs

Hey All, Here are a couple of market stalls I made up while we were creating the standard. I took pics of the stalls alone as well as set up as a market in my regular village. (URL) is a link to other pictures of my village if you want to see them. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Market place MOCs

HeHe! I really liek these! I can tell you had fun making them. Though I never took pics, when I was medding while writing the standard, I had a ton of fun creating the shops an dioramas (sp?). I am glad you are enjoying the MM. Jeremy- will post (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Market place MOCs

Hey Jeremy, Thanks for looking at my stuff. The dioramas are a lot of fun. I think making dioramas are my favorite lego thing to do. So much more flexible than traditional non-lego creations. Josh (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)