 Castle / 14885
  Re: Medieval Marketplace web site is online!!!

(...) Hi Jeremy, Looks great... Wondering if you could address some of my concerns: (URL) One other question- Can I buil one giant shop (32x32) with 2 street fronts and then indent where the ally comes in by a few dots so it can be hooked up? Thanks (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Medieval Marketplace web site is online!!!

As one of those who gave input to the "Standard", hopefully I can give some helpful comments. I think that as long as the outward "facings" of a large shop conform to the standard, whatever happens behind the facades is pretty much up to you. But (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Medieval Marketplace web site is online!!!

Excellent comments, Alan, I agree completely. I just wanted to add my two cents about one thing, for those who may not have followed this from the beginning. This project keeps getting compared to the Moonbase project, but there is a large number (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Medieval Marketplace web site is online!!!

Couldn't have said it better. Thanks Alan, Josh! Jeremy - who doesn't like being the turn-to for all marketplace questions. I am not really the creator, just the ringleader. :-) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Medieval Marketplace web site is online!!!

(...) Yes, I only put Jeremy's name up for lack of knowing others to ask. (...) Oh... I think mine will come across as very permanet, see the one I just posted: (URL)As for your comments in the other thread, much of the thinking behind the (...) You (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)