 Castle / 14864
    Re: A Gatehouse —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! That's a nice gatehouse you've built there! It looks very compact and solid (hm, "trutzig" in German. Dunno how to translate.) I especially like its asymmetry, so it looks pretty realistic. Me too like also the way you fitted the building (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A Gatehouse —James Stacey
    "Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler" <chutspe@gmx.net> wrote in message news:H4ry1B.90J@lugnet.com... (...) solid (...) Thanks Jojo One of my main aims was to get the feeling of strength across. You want to put people off even thinking of laying siege :) I'm (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)