 Castle / 14823
    The Saga Continues... —Benjamin Medinets
    Just writing to say that I think its time I "unveil" the next 2 chapters in the saga. Here is the current index of the story: (URL) is Chapter 10, (URL) Chapter 11, (URL) have written Chapter 12, but it hasn't been typed out yet, or ready for (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)