 Castle / 14810
    First attempt at a Marketplace building —Erick Jensen
   Here we go, the experimental marketplace building. This 'shop' I call "Tha 4-tune Tella's Shizzop" and it is run by Fred Durst. After the cooky facepaint wearing bassplayer left Limp Bizkit, the band went down hill. Fred tried to make money by (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: First attempt at a Marketplace building —Jeremy Scott
   As a note: Erick submitted this as the first public marketplace shop. Erick, myself and the rest of the brainstorming group have been working hard to get the standards published and we are aiming to be done by this weekend!!! So now to actually (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)