 Castle / 14784
    work-in-progress....Ark Angel Inn —Benjamin Medinets
   I know its almost cliche, but I am working on a story MOC for my Brave Saga... its only in its early construction phase, but I am determined to finish the MOC by year end. here are 3 "teaser" pics: (URL) is the folder (when moderated): (URL) and (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: work-in-progress....Ark Angel Inn —Richard Noeckel
   (...) At least the foundation looks solid and the general structure seems sound. Sooooooo, jus' how many levels is it gonna be? Probably a two-story...right? I didn't see a fire place...is there going to be one in there? Thanks for sharing, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: work-in-progress....Ark Angel Inn —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Oh Yeah. Its been in the design and piece acquisition phase, but once I get to start actually putting it together, design concepts and building methods change and change some more. The first floor shown will have two fire places, one for the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)