 Castle / 14751
  Re: Medieval Marketplace (A Common Castle Builders Project)

(...) I agree with this. We want to leave as many options open, and just restrict enough to allow the individual creations to be joined. (...) My only concern about this is that at the max offsets, the stall itself is only 10x12, which is prety (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Marketplace (A Common Castle Builders Project)

(...) <snip> (...) Good points. I don't see a problem with maxing out your baseplate space. If these creations are brought together at a show, then yours could be placed back-to-back with someone with a 2 stud back offset. In my imagination, the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)