 Castle / 14734
Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 04:11:20 GMT

What if we were inspired to build models of such things?  I seem to recall a
fairly ominous looking bad-guy castle in Willow...  Haven't seen a MOC of
that.
Just thinking aloud,
-Hendo

SHHHHHHHhhhhhh I'm planning that one.  I really have a good idea for that,
but I want to wait a bit before undertaking it.

e.