 Castle / 14698
    Re: My village MOCs —Pawel Nazarewicz
   Josh, I like what I see so far. How about posting a picture of all the buildings laid out in the "village" format? The whole is greater than the sum of its parts :) ... or did I miss it? -- Pawel (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My village MOCs —Josh Wedin
   Hi Pawel, Thanks for the compliments! I appreciate it. I have taken some pictures of the whole thing but had some focus problems. Don't have the greatest camera! Josh (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)