 Castle / 14687
    Re: My village MOCs —Yaron Dori
   Hi Josh, what's up? I love your village, especially the weaver and the guardhouse. I add to the early request: we'd love to see a bigger photos of your MOC. Yaron "Webrain" Dori (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My village MOCs —Josh Wedin
   Thanks Yaron! The guardhouse was a quick little MOC that I did one night when I HAD to build something castle before I went to bed. Luckily my wife understands my Lego craze. Oh yeah, I plan to fix my small picture problem soon. Josh (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)