 Castle / 14685
    Re: My village MOCs —John P. Henderson
   (...) perfect for its intended use. You could even duplicate it in variant colors to build a whole community. The church is equally well done. And the little spinning wheel looks great for the mini-fig weaver. Build on! -Hendo (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My village MOCs —Josh Wedin
   (...) Thanks Hendo! I was very happy with the hut. I need to rebuild it with a good interior however. The unfortunate peasant woman has no furniture! Josh (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)