 Castle / 14671
    Re: The return of Merlin (The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!) —Yaron Dori
   Hello everybody Is the blue wizard hat and the white beard (URL) also the return of 'Magic Wizard Key Chain' (URL) LEGO way for telling us that the next Classic/LEGEND will include Merlin/Majistos stuff like 6082 - Fire Breathing Fortress (hopfully (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The return of Merlin (The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!) —Matt Hein
   (...) Yeah, that's my guess as well. When you start seeing wizards, you know lego's going to re-release some set dealing with medieval/ fantasy. Anyway, my hopes as well. This is looking to be a fine era for castle. Kind of like a Phoenix rising, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)