 Castle / 14640
  Anthony's Maces

Hi again Is LEGO stole the Mace idea from Anthony? check set 7412 Yaron "Webrain" Dori (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anthony's Maces

(...) Couldn't they at least make the gears in a color other than gray? -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anthony's Maces

(...) Cool - hadn't noticed those in there. I'm not sure that Anthony has ever made claim to originating the idea. Many people have used it over the years and I've heard it talked about as predating LUGNET at the very least. The gears come in quite (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)