 Castle / 14559
    Re: Joust for joy —Sean Devolites
   (...) Great job Yaron! The joust is great and the Black Knight is awesome. How long did it take you to build the grandstands for the joust? Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Joust for joy —Yaron Dori
   (...) Thanks Sean for the compliments. As for the grandstands I think something like for hours to get the shape right as I wanted and a few hours more for some little details Thanks again Yaron "Webrain" Dori (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)