 Castle / 14554
Re: ...and the minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 21:51:32 GMT

On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, richard marchetti wrote:

In lugnet.lego.direct, Johannes Koehler writes:
They also changed the emblem on the minifigs' torsos to the new shape:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/legostore/10039figs1.jpg

So we don't all have to dig out our falcons -- which is which?

The new one is on the left, yes?  The old one is therefore to the right...

If I understand this correctly, I actually like this change.  It's hard to
imagine why they decided to make the alteration though...the only thing I
can guess is that the figure on the left has a pattern more in keeping with
the shape of Lego triangle shields.

I'd guess they had the more triangular pattern in the computer (from
10000) and just popped it on the flag and torso without noticing the
difference.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/