 Castle / 1452
    How to build Castle Light —Leroy Pang
   Hello, I have an Idea of building light for my castle, but I need your info whether to bulid the lights in the castle or just lay them out as a small spotlight for the castle. Do not know which will show the best result. Thanks Leroy (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: How to build Castle Light —John DiRienzo
    I have used Christmas Tree mini-lights in the past with pleasing results. I thread the string through my castle, (or preferably under it, assuming you haven't used a huge prefab base). I conceal little lights in the various rooms that seem (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)