 Castle / 14519
Re: Fellowship of the Rings movie poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 22:06:48 GMT

In lugnet.build.contests, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
<snip>
I've made an entry for Terry's movie poster contest based on my Lego Lord of
the Rings project.  Here is my Legoized version of the movie poster for the
Fellowship of the Ring:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hietbrink/LordoftheRings/movieposters/fotrposter01.jpg
For comparison, here is the official poster:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hietbrink/LordoftheRings/movieposters/officialfotr01.jpg
<snip>

Thank you very much for this entry.

As for now, we have received only 3 posters for this contest.  We may hate
to reduce the prizes or to cancel the contest if we don't receive enough
entries by Nov.24th.  We truly wish that people will show us how creative
and talented they are, just as Bruce did, so we can happily give out prizes
to the winners.  There are plenty of movies left to do!  Tell us what's your
favorite movie in an original way!  Here is a link to the website again:

http://www.rotule.qc.ca

Terry

(For future contestants, I'd appreciate if you would post a link to the page
I will do for your movie on my website.  This would help others to learn
about my project.)