 Castle / 14488
    Re: Black Monarch's Castle is a Legend! —Gregory Muri
   Who cares! How about a space legend! Flame away, Greg P.S. Although I enjoy my castle projects very much I sure would like to see Lego acknowledge that there are other fans of Legends out there besides Train and Castle! With the BSB and now this, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: [6074] is a Legend! —Felix Greco
     (...) No need to flame. I think the answer is that the Legends line is driven by what kids will buy, not AFOLs. With SW kits out, I don't think TLC can put out classic space. And if they could, the logical thing to do would be to wait until the SW (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Black Monarch's Castle is a Legend! —David Eaton
   (...) Most likely due to Star Wars, but perhaps due to how well Battrax did in the vote? (not that we need to start on whether or not Battrax was a fair choice again). Might also be just the "market trend" at the moment-- IE that test groups of kids (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)