 Castle / 14488
  Re: Black Monarch's Castle is a Legend!

Who cares! How about a space legend! Flame away, Greg P.S. Although I enjoy my castle projects very much I sure would like to see Lego acknowledge that there are other fans of Legends out there besides Train and Castle! With the BSB and now this, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: [6074] is a Legend!

(...) No need to flame. I think the answer is that the Legends line is driven by what kids will buy, not AFOLs. With SW kits out, I don't think TLC can put out classic space. And if they could, the logical thing to do would be to wait until the SW (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Monarch's Castle is a Legend!

(...) Most likely due to Star Wars, but perhaps due to how well Battrax did in the vote? (not that we need to start on whether or not Battrax was a fair choice again). Might also be just the "market trend" at the moment-- IE that test groups of kids (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)