 Castle / 14469
    Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral —Aaron Muhl
   Very cool cathedral! It almost looks more like a tempal to an evil diety of some type.... As was already mentioned I would love to see this rendered so that the color scheme was more uniform.... Great work! -Aaron "Daan Bargerbos" (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral —Daan Bargerbos
   Hello Aaron Muhl, thanks for your kind words. Excuses for this late reaction: My mail-program didn't work well :-( Your remark about rendering gives me new work to do: I haven't worked with Ldraw before, but will try. The first little productions (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)