 Castle / 14455 (-5)
  Re: Merchant's House

(...) Ben, Thanks for all the work in building, imaging and sharing this. Merchants may not have the excitement of a castle full of knights, but every town needs a few. Thanks for sharing! Thanks, George (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Merchant's House

Hello everyone, Another custom set of instructions to a medieval building - the "Merchant's House" (URL) merchant/money exchanger had a unique house type. These houses had stone construction for the first and second floors and wood construction (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Alternate Model scans

Hi all, I just came across a set of alternate model scans in Brickshelf: (URL) want to say that that series of castle sets are my all time favourite! *sigh* -Bryan (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Check this out...someone built Cinderella Castle!

(...) Just cross-posting this message... -Bryan (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  has anyone seen this? (great moc spotting)

I hope I'm not doing anything wrong by posting this, but I really like this moc. (URL) moc from Sano Pico, great job!! Saskia (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact