 Castle / 14428
Re: Kingdom of Ikros helmets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 00:43:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeremy Scott writes:
In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes:

Hi Sean,

Does anyone know where to find the silver paladin helmets from
Kingdom of Ikros? Please let me know-they look really cool!
Hasta La Vista, Sean

The silver paladin helmets come from set #4818 Dragon Rider.  They are
pretty cool!

And pretty hard to find.  The chrome knights sets have been horded by us
castle folk, and now can hardly be found anywhere.
Thanks Jeremy and Josh for the info.   While the news of those sets being
horded would be depressing to most, not to me:)  I just went to ebay and
managed to hook myself up with *all* 4 off the chrome sets (yay!!!)
I got 4819,4818,4817,4816 and 2 other small sets.
Not trying to brag, but thats a freaking JACKPOT!!!
Hasta La Vista, Sean