 Castle / 14423
14422  |  14424
Subject:
More Castle Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 15:39:39 GMT

Hi everyone,

I have made more instructions from the Lego Idea book castle pages:

A "Knight's Catapult" used by the King's men - this can be made from the set
"Catapult 6030"

Idea book link:
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0250-1987/0250-48.jpg

Brickshelf link:

A "Trade Cart" (although on a side note it is probably a "winewaggon" -
those early castle barrels have to hold something - also see this link and
the yellow wine/beer barrel and the drunk knight:
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0250-1987/0250-46.jpg

Idea book link:
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0250-1987/0250-43.jpg

Deep Links
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/subsets/tradecart/0tradecart.jpg
1-2tradecart.jpg

In addition, I have new and improved instructions to the 6061 "Side Gate"
variation (which is on the back of the box of 6061 Seige Tower)

Deep Links:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/subsets/Sidegate/0gate6061.jpg
1 - 9gate6061.jpg and a10 - a12gate6061.jpg

Happy building,

Ben