 Castle / 14409
    Light grey sword is back! —Arne Lykke Nielsen
   They light grey sword disappeared together with the classic castle in the 80ties, but is now back on the shelf. The new HP set 4735 both has a light grey sword and that nice dark green silver snake shield. the printed wall element with the snake (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Light grey sword is back! —David Eaton
   (...) The light grey sword is also available in Hogwarts Castle (4709), although that set costs much more :( I absoloutely *LOVE* the teardrop lion shield they use in Hogwarts (the snake one is nice too)... If only we could get it in a nice small (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Light grey sword is back! —Arne Lykke Nielsen
   (...) Gee, of course it was in there, I must be getting old when I can't remember even a year back! Anyway, I think this shield is the best ever: black, dark green, silver - I like a simple design as this better than the snake-head shields in 4730. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)