 Castle / 14392
  MOC: My first castle and The Burning Hells reborn!

Huzzah! Follow the link below to see the great Simmons Castle: (URL) the link below and tread the path to ultimate evil. The Lair of Droctiliath awaits! (URL) welcome, and please report any text errors or other goofs! Thanks for looking! Dave (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: MOC: My first castle and The Burning Hells reborn!

(...) Nicely done, Dave! Your first castle is excellent. It has great detail. I was very impressed with the area around the castle. The garden and market have some very nice touches. I plan on 'stealing' the fish monger idea from you. Your tree in (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first castle and The Burning Hells reborn!

(...) (URL) really love it! Saskia (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: My first castle and The Burning Hells reborn!

(...) delightful delights, and explorer screwed up on me. Anyways, this is a fantastic creation with personality at every corner. (...) -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: My first castle and The Burning Hells reborn!

(...) Dave, Wow, great stuff! I really like all the detail you put into the castle, the gardens and arbor, the archery area and dueling area, the wizards room. I could go on, but it's a great castle crammed full of nice details. Making the important (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: My first castle and The Burning Hells reborn!

(...) Darn it! This link didn't work for me. (...) Great job! This is probably the best castle I've ever seen! Love the detail and the town outside, couldn't ask for more. Keep up the good work! Hasta La Vista, Sean P.S Just out of curiosity, has (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: My first castle and The Burning Hells reborn!

(...) It wraps around so it cut off the ".htm" from the end. If you add that to the address you'll get there. The castle is awesome. When I get a chance to look at all of the pics in detail I'll give more comments. The Hell scene is scary. Just in (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: My first castle and The Burning Hells reborn!

Hello! Really great! I like how you created a piece of medieval life rather than war and struggle. Nice details! And building without a plan but just how the bricks come into your hands brings often nice results. This is how I build usually, too. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: My first castle and The Burning Hells reborn!

By golly that is an amazing catle, perhpas one of the best I've ever seen. I personally love it's playability. With the overhanging ledges, the gaurds, opening and closing portcullises and the water gates that open, it's just looks fun. I want one! (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)