 Castle / 14375
    Re: Meduseld - The Golden Hall —Gil Shaw
   '.........' That, is the sound of me gaping at the entire folder. Meduseld, Helm's Deep - all of it. Being a hopeless Tolkien fan, these creations are simply mind boggling. If the Valar had Lego at their disposal, this is what they would make. The (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Meduseld - The Golden Hall —Jon Furman
   Thank you Gil, Your compliments are very encouraging! The Lego's of Beleriand is a great name for a website! If I ever have time to move my pics from Brickshelf to a site, I'll ask you if I can use your title! If only the Valar could get me (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)